Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the Hartfield family. We’re looking for teachers, staff members, and administrators who:
- Love the Lord;
- are skilled at leading students to become informed decision-makers;
- are enthusiastic about lifelong learning;
- embrace Christian world-view teaching;
- are committed to professional work within an educational context; and
- eager to join an active, engaged, supportive, and diverse community.
We are eager to learn about you, and hope that this page helps you learn more about Hartfield’s community and the experience of teaching and working here. To apply for position openings below, please complete an Employment Application and send it with a resume to:
Attn: Employment Opportunity
1240 Luckney Road Flowood, MS 39232
or email to: email@example.com
Current Position Openings:
- Elementary Teachers
- Dyslexia Therapy Sub Position
We are searching for a Dyslexia Therapy Sub to provide intervention services to students as needed. The preferred candidate will have a Certified Academic Language Therapy (CALT) credential or be a licensed Dyslexia Therapist, but this is not a requirement for consideration. Candidates must have completed an Orton Gillingham based program using all three (3) learning modalities; auditory, visual, and kinesthetic. It is preferred that candidates have completed training in a program accredited by the International Multi-sensory Structured Language Education Council (IMSLEC).