A tour of Hartfield Academy gives you the opportunity to experience the following features and benefits:
- Christian-worldview curriculum and teaching
- College preparatory classes promoting a culture of academic excellence and leadership skills development
- Awakening (chapel) on Wednesday’s
- Class times and after school care options
- School counselors on staff to help with grade level and school transitions
- Classes that help your student learn what they love : Art, Music/Spring Musical, Robotics/Tron, Athletics, Cooking, Science, and so much more
- Service projects, Local and International missions and mentoring available for varying ages.
- Teachers who hold your student accountable before athletics and extracurricular activities
East Campus Tours
K3-2nd Grade tours are Thursday mornings at 8:30 a.m. at our campus behind Pinelake Church. Tours are conducted in group setting. You do not need to bring your child to these tours. These can be scheduled by contacting Chelsea Berry, email@example.com.
West Campus Tours
3rd-5th Grade tours are on Tuesdays on our campus off of Luckney Road.
6th-8th Grade tours are on Tuesdays at 8:30 a.m. These tours are conducted on an individual basis.
9th-12th Grade tours are on Tuesday at 9:30 a.m. These tours are conducted on an individual basis.
These can be scheduled by contacting Chelsea Berry, firstname.lastname@example.org.