Make sure you are ready for the first day of school by reviewing the carpool procedures for both campuses.
- Once the carpool line is full and has reached the Main entrance, please be sure to drive down to Belle Meade to form a line. Do not turn onto Luckney, because this will block all thru traffic.
- Upon entering campus, please stay in the right lane.
- As you round the corner, near the playground, carpool will expand to two lanes.
- On this side of campus (the two carpool lanes), it is one-way only at all times.
- After picking up your child, please stay in the outside lane as your exit campus. You may not cut through the parking lots.
- At the exit of Hartfield, you can only turn right during carpool.
- Parents waiting on MS and HS students must park in a parking space to wait.
- Early morning drop off (7:15 am- 7:35 am) is at the front entrance. During this time, parents need to part and walk students in.
- Drop off (7:35 am- 7:50 am) all cars will enter and exit the campus from the church parking lot. K3 & K4 will form the carpool line from parking lot C. K5 & 1st will form the carpool line from parking lot A. Both will enter the school area from parking lot B. Please refer to the map above and follow arrows.
- Pick Up (11:30 am- 11: 45 am) K3 & K4 will pick up on the left side of the building as indicated. (2:20 pm-2:35 pm) K5 & 1st will pick up on the right side of the building as indicated.
- No early checkouts allowed within 30 minutes of carpool.