As a parent at Hartfield Academy, you are automatically a part of the Hartfield Organization for Staff & Teachers (HOST), which plays a vital role in the success and growth of our school.
The mission of HOST is to support Hartfield through service, fundraising, and prayer with a willingness and readiness to strengthen the academic and spiritual goals of the school. In the past, HOST has been able to raise over $90,000 through the Annual Hart & Soul Auction, which provided additional professional development for our faculty and security cameras for facilities. HOST has also raised $20,000 in tuition assistance, provided iPads for our students and planned and hosted staff luncheons throughout the year.
The goal of HOST is to support and encourage our students, families, faculty and staff through a great many events and activities that promise to enhance everyone’s experience at Hartfield Academy. Classroom opportunities and almost 10 different HOST committees give options for parents to find places to contribute and volunteer that match their interests and schedules.
You can find information about the different committees and roles in the following ways:
- Click on the HOST Volunteer signup link on the right side of this page and add your name to the committee(s) of your choice.
- Contact Teresa Edens, President of HOST
- Contact one of the HOST Board Members (listed below)
Even if your time is very limited, we have places for you to plug-in and help-out as you follow God’s calling to serve. Thank you for your serious consideration. Your participation in HOST is critical and appreciated.
Officers & Committees
|HOST President||Teresa Edens|
|Teacher Appreciation||Breanna Sensing and Carri Green|
|Box Tops||Jody Hatten|
|2016 Hart & Soul Auction||Andrea Harkins & Kay Elliott|
|Parents in Prayer||Stacie Hodges|
|Outreach Chair||Stephanie Sing|
The HOST Board oversees and aids all other committees. This Board is comprised of the following Officers:
|Leigh Ann Tramel|
Room Parent Volunteers
- 6th –Amie Simpson, Carrie Watts, Angie Canoy
- 7th – Jennifer Drake and Crystal Lewis
- 8th – Natasha Powell and Carol Ann Silas
- 9th – Jody Hatten, Becky Moss and Jennifer Sullivan
- 10th – Jennifer Anderson, Jennifer Drake and Stephanie McCullough
- 11th – Amanda Stinson and Natasha Powell
- 12th – Linda Scheider and Stephanie Ball