2019-2020 Tuition Schedule
|Tuition||Enrollment Fee||Books & Technology Fee||One-Time Family Fee|
|K3-K4 Half Day||$4,500||$335||$200|
|K3-K4 Full Day||$5,975||$335||$200|
Family Membership Fee – A discount of $500 is applied when moving from Hartfield’s K4 program to K5*
Payment Plan Options
Hartfield Academy uses FACTS (a third-party tuition management company) for all fees and tuition. Signing up with FACTS is required during the enrollment process and is separate from your RenWeb account. By enrolling with FACTS, you have the flexibility to manage your tuition and incidentals to meet your family’s needs. An enrollment fee of up to $50 per family will apply and is payable directly to FACTS.
- Annually– Payable by June 1st. A 2% discount on tuition is given to students who pay the entire tuition in full by June 1st.
- Semi-Annually– Payable on June 1st and January 1st.
- Monthly- Tuition is due in either 10 or 12 equal installments beginning either June 1st (12 month plan) or August 1st (10 month plan) and ending in May 1st.
- Application Fee – A $75 application fee is required for all new students applying for admission.
- Testing Fee – A $35 testing fee is required for all applicants to the K5-12th Grade programs. Please bring a check or cash in the exact amount the day of the test.
- Enrollment Fee – This fee and a contract commitment are due at the time of enrollment.
- Books and Technology Fee – Invoices for the Books and Technology fee will be sent April 2nd. If you enroll after April 1st, this fee is billed within 10 days through FACTS.
- Family Membership Fee – A one-time, non-refundable Family Membership Fee of $1,000 is required for all new families entering K5-12th grade. This fee can be divided up with your tuition payments. A discount of $500 is applied when moving from Hartfield’s K4 program to K5*.
Available Tuition Discounts
Multi-Student Tuition Discount – Families enrolling multiple students will receive tuition discounts as follows:
- 2nd Student – 5%
- 3rd Student – 15%
- 4th Student and Beyond – 30%
Ministerial Tuition Discount – Hartfield patrons who are a licensed or ordained minister and serve full-time on a church staff will receive a 20% tuition discount on their family’s tuition.
Early Payment Tuition Reduction – Tuition paid in full by June 1 will be discounted by 2%.
Hartfield Academy offers financial assistance to qualified families in K5-12th grade programs. Financial aid offered is based on a need basis, no scholarships are available. FACTS treats each situation individually, and while not providing a singular threshold for qualification based on income, the process will consider expenses and special circumstances in order to make a confidential recommendation for assistance. The tuition assistance committee will meet to review the recommendations by FACTS beginning in early May, so parents should complete applications to FACTS by April 1st. Late applications are considered if funds are available. Emergency tuition assistance funds are reserved for rare and extreme circumstances.
Families in need of tuition assistance should complete the application with FACTS after your student is fully enrolled in the school. Please note: A $30 processing fee will apply.